3 Simple Styles To Make Your Holiday Hair A Breeze
Between work, holiday parties, decorating, gift shopping and travel plans, stressing out about how we are going to style our hair during the busy holiday season is the last thing we need to add to our ever growing to do list.
Our Hair & Co BKLYN Team has compiled the top three styles to create effortless beauty through out the holiday party season.
Classic Party Waves
Think beach waves meets chic party hair. Perfect for a casual setting or an “after work party.” Set your waves in the morning.
- Before the party split hair into sections sprinkling volumizing powder to give the style lift.
- Tossle Hair to give texture.
- With hair spray gently smooth out the fly aways, remember you don’t want to flatten all the volume you have created.
The Sexy Side Pony
This sexy style is simple enough to create at home and elegant enough to wear to the fanciest of parties.
- Start with clean smooth hair.
- Spray hair with a medium hold hairspray all over, don’t forget to get the underneath as well.
- Let hairspray dry and then brush out.
- Slick hair over to desired side and put in a pony. Remember it doesn’t have to be perfect a little messy is ok.
- Curl ends of pony and spray to hold. If you want a softer less classic look comb curls with your fingers.
- Pull a few pieces out around your face for a subtle softness.
Half Up Half Down Top Knot
You can wear this look straight or curly. Wear this style curly for a softer vibe or slick straight for a sharp elegant look.
- Decide desired style.
- Pull up hair starting at your temples and put in a pony tail.
- Tease hair in ponytail and spin into a bun.
- Pin in place and spray.